FreightWaves has started the new year ambitiously with its mission to provide the most up-to-date freight industry news. The No. 1 news source in freight has revamped its daily lineup of shows and digital content on its FreightWavesTV platform by offering programming throughout the workday.
FreightWavesTV will provide a continuous stream of shows, news segments, interviews, past FreightWaves event coverage and much more every Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST.
“Many logistics companies have ESPN, Fox News and CNN on in their offices,” said Emily Szink, executive vice president of media at FreightWaves. “We want FreightWavesTV to become a constant presence in people’s offices.”
Szink continued, “We’ve made it so much easier for our viewers to have it on in their offices to watch continuously throughout the day.”
Viewers of FreightWaves content can depend on watching their favorite shows at the same time each week. The following is a list of our regularly scheduled programming:
- “What the Truck?!?” — Airing live at 2 p.m. EST Mondays and 1 p.m. Fridays.
- Ranked in the top 50 of all U.S. news Apple podcasts, it’s a craze people in the logistics industry can’t stop talking about. Hosts Chad Prevost and Timothy Dooner tackle the latest freight news in a fun fashion.
- “Great Quarter, Guys” — Airing live at 2 p.m. EST Tuesdays.
- Join Kevin Hill and Andrew Cox of the FreightWaves’ research team as they cover the “numbers side of the market.”
- “Freightonomics” — Airing live at 2 p.m. EST Wednesdays.
- FreightWaves market expert Zach Strickland and economist Anthony Smith blend economics and freight as they discuss the biggest stories of the week.
- “#WithSONAR” — Airing live at 7 p.m. EST Wednesdays.
- The informative program dives deep into the markets using the SONAR dashboard to provide great insights for managing freight operations.
- “Port Report” — Airing live at 3:15 p.m. EST Thursdays.
- The maritime freight program is hosted by Timothy Dooner, FreightWaves Executive Vice President of Global Commercial Development Laura Fava and market expert Henry Byers.
- “On The Spot” — Airing live at 11:30 a.m. EST Fridays.
- The program covering the week’s hottest macro trends in trucking is hosted by FreightWaves Director of Passport Research JP Hampstead and market expert Zach Strickland.
- “This Week in SONAR” — Airing live at 12:30 p.m. EST Fridays.
- Providing exclusive insights to FreightWaves’ SONAR platform, including the latest features and releases, are FreightWaves founder and CEO Craig Fuller and market expert Zach Strickland.
- “FreightWaves NOW” — Airing at 11 a.m. EST Mondays through Fridays. (DHL Supply Chain Pricing Power Index will coincide Thursday episodes).
- Airing daily through the workweek, “FreightWaves NOW” provides freight market updates for brokers, shippers and carriers with help from the FreightWaves SONAR platform.
- “Fuller Speed Ahead” — Airing at noon EST Mondays through Thursdays.
- FreightWaves CEO Craig Fuller hosts in-depth interviews and gets real with some of the most well-known names in freight and logistics.
- “Off The Supply Chain” — Airing at noon EST Fridays.
- If the supply chain is all about competition, so is our show! “Off the Supply Chain” pins three industry experts against one another to tackle some of the top industry trends and topics in a fun game show format hosted by Chad Prevost.
The daily stream can be accessed on the FreightWavesTV app available on your favorite streaming platform including Apple TV, Roku and Fire TV. You also can access the stream on your smartphone and all the FreightWaves’ social media channels. The app is free on all platforms.
Users of the FreightWavesTV app also have access to a full lineup of FreightWavesTV content, including past shows, special reports, news segments, SONAR demos, rapid-fire demos, and exclusive interviews.